Friday, April 8, 2016

Cacti seedlings, Cyathea dealbata, and more seedlings

More Eulychnia breviflora seedlings have emerged. And now I have one more tiny Epithelantha bokei sprout.
Eulychnia on bottom right, Epithelantha just above it.
I got a new type of tree fern, Cyathea dealbata. Ordered it off of eBay from the Fern Factory in Fullerton. When mature, the fronds have a fantastic white underside. Really excited for it to get big and lush!

Cyathea dealbata on my windowsill
The Aloe helenae have really started springing up now! I have over 20 little seedlings starting to grow!


Aloe helenae seedlings
The Yucca thompsoniana have also started to look like grass. I would be thrilled if they maintained their growth rate as they got larger. Unfortunately, yucca are notoriously slow growing.

Yucca thompsoniana seedlings peaking out of their container


No comments:

Post a Comment