Monday, May 2, 2016

More Seed Sowing plus Aristolochia and Sonchus Germination!

I put the rest of the seeds from Rare Plants into Zip-Lock bags. It was a pretty time consuming process, taking almost an hour to sow the remaining 12 plant varieties. Here's hoping for good germination rates!

More seeds for the sowing
If the seeds I put in Zip-Lock bags a week ago are any indicator, I should have germination in about a week.

Looks like I will be getting good germination rates with these Sonchus congestus seeds
First sings of life from the seeds ordered from Brazil Plants. A single Aristolochia chamissonis seed has let out a root tip! Very exciting. Hopefully this is just the beginning for the Aristolochia seeds.

Aristolochia chamissonis sprouting
Hooray for a ton of Sonchus and Echiums soon to be added to my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment